On 1/02/07 8:22 PM, "Godfrey DiGiorgi", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Having spent a good part of two days on and off scanning P645
> negatives, I'm resigned to the fact that this process is hopelessly,
> infuriatingly tedious and unproductive. I remember now why I was so
> happy to be done with it.

Any inclination to go back to APS cartridges?
Load it and forget it :-).

Ken

P.S.
Actually, I appreciate an adapter for 35mm film in roll.  Too bad 120/220
film scanning is an individual process.
I still think Kodak (and others) should have cassettized 35mm films, may be
even MF films somehow, then the life of films may have been a bit longer.
Scanning negs indeed takes some fun away.  It is unproductive, particularly
when you have many to scan before even post process them.