----- Original Message -----
From: "ann sanfedele" Subject: Re: A couple of PESOs

>I love the dog, except for the tongue :)

Ahh, it's the tongue that makes the picture. Otherwise it's just a cute shot
of an adorable puppy.

> re the moon of yours and Mats - I guess these are good for seeing how
> well a camera and lens
> do their job, but I've always found closeups of the moon with nothing
> else in it to be of limited interest.

As do I, but I was having a bout of insomnia last night. Sadly, I was
shooting through a very light cloud cover, so the picture isn't as good as
it should be.

> But you deciding to leave the camera on the tripod with the SR on
> reminded me of when Cotty
> was showing us the (600?) with SR almost 2 years ago at GFM - it was
> certainly on a tripod.
> What goes with that?

I was pointing the camera almost straight up, and was getting some
oscillation. I didn't try the shot with SR off, so I don't know if it did
anything.

Thanks for looking.

William Robb