Jody wrote:
><snip>
>
> You have a K-mart? I am so jealous. I have to drive
> 7hrs to get to my favourite department store, which is
> in danger of closing soon, due to immense competition
> from the cheap, junky Warehouse.

ANn replies:
Jody, The K-Mart in my neighborhood was considered an insult
when it opened-
thank goodness the company respected the original
architecture.  The view from
the windows and the structure of the windows on the second
floor is the reason
I took Cesar there.  But I will confess, that having been
used to going to them
out on the road in the USA, I have lost my resentment and am
grateful for the
low prices.  Right now I'd be very happy to be somewhere
where you have to drive
hours to get to a department store :)

K-mart, btw, _is_ a cheap junky department store... but they
have good prices
on necessary paper products :)

Jody quotes ann more
> <MORE SNIP>
> > I was toting my trusty KX with a 50mm SMC 1.4 and my
> > 100 smc
> > f4 macro.  Cesar
> > had his LX and the - MS-50 (?) that one you have all  be
> > jawing about... and,  gasp, the "77"!

JOdy quips
> Gasp, you don't remember the MZ-S? I am shocked and
> stunned as a mullet.

ann writes on the virtual blackboard, MZ-S, MZ-S -
I can't afford one so why should I read about?
What's a mullet?

(snip snip)

more ann stuff
> > and what a nice focal length. wahwahwah - I want one
> > - where
> > is a sugar daddy when you need one??

Jody replied:
> I think you have to be a famous supermodel to get a
> crusty old sugar-daddy.

ann wisecracks:
Who said anything about crusty and old?

JOdy continues -
> And then you need a toy-boy
> on the side when you can't stand to look at him.  Or
> so I have heard, anyway :)

Ann informs:
Well someday I'll write my memoirs and give you the real
story :)

ann originally
> >  But I digress....

JOdy too