In a message dated 9/17/2001 11:10:49 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  I know Ed Mathews. You sir, are no Ed Mathews.
>
>  Maybe one of you should use a nickname. Since I've met Maryland Ed
>  Mathews, I would like to propose that he go by the moniker 'The Iron
>  Ed', since he swings a mean F100 and is a giant of a man.
>
>  Well, anyay, he's real tall. Plus, 'Magnesium Ed' is a mouthful.

Very well. If you promise to read signatures carefully, I will sign as Ed
Matthew. Notice - two t's; no s at the end. Can you deal with that? BTW, I
have never aspired to be "Ed Mathews". If you were attempting to be humorous,
I apologize for missing the innuendo. If you were serious, I cheerfully don't
give a damn <g>.

Regards,
Ed Matthew