And a FA 1.4/50mm maybe too? ;-)

Happy birthday!

Dario

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thibouille" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:53 PM
Subject: [Solved] Finding a K10D in Belgium (and first impressions)

So here it is, guys ... I have it :D

Had to travel to Liège (fortunately my mother and her car were ready
so went there very quickly after being sure the seller would keep it
safely for me).

I paid a bit expensive 1069 for the K10D+18-55. I'd prefer not to pay
for the DA (I have it already) but after all, selling my D with the
previous 18-55 will be easier that way.

The battery was already charged so I played a bit in the car ;) I will
see for the grip. I quite like the idea but then how will I put my
K10D in my Slingshot 200AW... I wouldn't like to dismount the grip et
remount it 10 times per day....

First impressions:

Well same as Photokina when I played with the prototype.
The AF dependingon the lens mounted if usually quite faster...
sometimes much much faster.

SR works well but didn't test it seriously yet. Still wondering about
the wheels settings...

Photos to follow soon (I hope).

I'm happy, my birthday being tomorrow the fifth january it is a quite
nice present I offer to myself :D

Cheers !
--

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille