Thanks to all, much appreciated :)

Well in fact I do have one. Its my brother's lens but I use it.

Now it bought a D some time ago so maybe I should buy one for me but
I'd like to know more about the coming DA35 (supposedly f/1.4) before
buying the FA (1.4 or 1.7).

I dunno I'm tempted but good lens are ***** expensive so I will try to
be careful. Money is quite limited but who knows what other crazy
things I could buy myself ;)

Thibault