I disagree. When I first looked at the picture my eye was drawn
straight to the palm trees. I think it's a very well composed
photograph, and a good example of how a small element, well placed,
can dominate the picture. The control over the exposure is very good
too - I think Boris has taken full advantage of the light to produce a
good photo.

--
 Bob