Boris, nice mood shot.  I like this one better than the flamingos (if
that means anything to you).  I like you mentioned, did not notice the
an until others mentioned him, and I agree with Bob that you did a
good job on the exposure, I know that if I were there I would have
underexposed, and then I would be left with a too dark picture (
http://www.avocadohead.com/piclinks/pic11.html ).  Again, nice mood
shot, with the inclusion of the two lone palms, it reminds me of
Corpus Christi, Texas (which is good memory, btw).

russ