Well my SCA adapter showed up yesterday (along with my M 28/3.5 and
my A 50/1.4 the day before) so I did a little shooting around the
house yesterday in a target poor environment:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wgfinley/sets/72157594463628609/

It will take some getting used to and, even with the adapter, it
doesn't support TTL with my 50 MZ-5.  Interestingly enough the mode I
had the most pain-free time with was strobe mode, it seemed to be
overexposing a lot in Auto and Manual so I'll have to fiddle with
some settings some more and figure out what I was doing wrong as I'm
certain it's operator error!

I am really impressed with the A 50/1.4, what a great lens, looks a
complete slouch look talented!

--Guy