Well, I used to have a Motorola i700, which I believe,
is indestructible. I was this huge thing with an
enormous battery but it was covered in rubber. I used
to ride my bike to work and it would occasionally fall
off in the middle of the street and bounce for 20 feet
or so. It got a marred up and a little dirty but it
always worked just fine. It was a rugged model, like
something you'd find on a job site and it had, of
course, the Nextel direct connect walkie talkie (which
I miss). So, even though I did my best to try and
break it, I never did.

My next phone was a Motorola v551. A cheapo plastic
thingy which I dropped in some standing water near my
truck trying to get out one day. It never worked very
well after that. The ear piece would go in and out and
I'd end up having to use the speaker phone feature to
hear the person on the other end.

Now I have a Razor v3. At least the outer case is
metal. It's alright, but I'm sure to destroy it at
some point.

-Brendan