Certainly the FA35/2 is a very attractive lens, on many fronts.  Its not
as well built however, but then again how many lenses today are built
like the old K's?

rg

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's