I am an electrical engineer by education (City College of New York) and
profession.  I just finished up supporting operational testing of radar systems
in an electrical warfare environment in Florida.

Currently I am working on the F-22 system and am looking to getting on another
project here shortly.  The new project should get me back to Florida by the
summer.

The funny thing is that most of the people that know me in Florida know me as a
photographer,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida
in Baltimore, Maryland

I've been reading this list for nearly 8 months now, and I'm aware of
some of your occupations...  however some of you are a mystery to me.
I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not...  :)

Anyway, just for a starting point, I'm a elementary special education
teacher, presently substitute teaching as I'm just starting out back
in my hometown after a year teaching in Kingston-Upon-Hull (it's never
dull in Hull!), England , and then two years teaching in northern
Alberta.

Anyone care to share?

--
Cheers,