Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Yefei
He
Sendt: 8. januar 2007 20:09
Til: pdml@pdml.net
Emne: Re: OT: Aires 35 rangefinder

Hi, Jens,

    Those pictures look really nice! (both the pictures of the
camera and taken by the camera). I really should take some
more pictures with my arsenal of cameras so that I don't feel
guilty of gluttony.

    Every time I look at the cameras, I can't help but group
the Aires, Beauty Lightomatic, Graflex Century 35NE (made by
Kowa), and Walz Envoy 35RF together. They look so similar to
me. Your 35III-A, being a fixed lens camera, is even closer to
the other three than the 35V. I guess their odd brand status
adds to the sense of resemblence. No, I'm not tempting you to
get the other three at all:-) The Aires is more solid than the
others, including the feel of the film advance lever. I don't
know about their respective lens performance (I shall get
them commissioned to take some pictures), but I heard words
that the Kominar lens on the Walz Envoy is quite nice.

    Yefei