Hi Pentaxians
I just have eaten 3 ultrafresh eggs out of 6 I got today as some sort of
payment for a few photos I made last summer. I went onto a hill nearby to
test an M 42 350mm Soligor lens on the Pentax SFXn and took photos of some
free running chicken and rabbits in a garden. I gave the photos to the owner
and saw him again today when he gave me this special kind of "return on
investment" :-)
 BTW the photos where not bad for such an old an lowend tele lens but
pointing to the sky with it produces some strange purple lightning in the
finder at least.
greetings
Markus