I guess it is because it was lit for a show, but it looks totally
unreal to me.  LIke it had
been photoshopped - almost a cartoon.

I realize you know it isn't that interesting as photography, Paul - just
a fix for the
car afficianados and a "look what the camera can do" kinda shot.

It's just all too perfect and sterile for me, I'm afraid - but certainly
easy stock money for you :)

ann