I bought a 2GB Sandisk extreme III card and with it came a cd with RescuePro
and a license for registrering CaptureOne LE. As it doesn't support the pef
of the K10D yet, I didn't look further into it. I am entitled to one upgrade,
so I hope the next upgrade includes the support of the K10D for PEF files.

Frits Wüthrich