GRIN!

We are not xenophobic, we get along with Americans of all backgrounds,
we welcome tourists in a friendly manner, but we do get tired of the
invaders who have come to pillage and loot and then return home. When I
lived in Detroit I remember there were a lot of Canadians in that catagory.

I imagine the poorer half of the population everywhere feels pretty much
the same no matter where in the world they live.