What does that mean?  Sensible limits equates to what, especially relative
to using a good, solid tripod?

Personally, when trying to get the most from my camera, I always use a
t'pod, but I've found that in my dotage I'm just not as steady as I once
was.  Perhaps I should make a couple of comparison shots, with and without
the 'pod just to see what, if any, difference there is.  Perhaps I'm
underestimating myself.

Shel