----- Original Message -----
From: "P. J. Alling" Subject: Re: PESO - American Fence

> When it comes to condescension WW's cornered the market.  But his focus
> is so narrow he seldom notices.  He lives in a country who's government
> he doesn't respect, that neighbors a country he believes is peopled with
> uninformed dolts, run by idiots.   Usually it's amusing.

Not quite true Peter.
I don't have a lot of respect for any governments.
I don't care whose.
Period.
I used to believe the USA was populated by uninformed dolts, then I joined
this heavily USA weighted mailing list and realized that I was being
unfairly judgemental.
I don't necessarily agree with what some of you are informed with, as it
tends to come from a very narrow and rather shallow stream that is very USA
centrist, but as a group, you are very well informed.
The run by idiots part, yup, I wholeheartedly agree with.

William Robb