On 10/01/07, J. C. O'Connell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Huh, if you prefer the focus feel, WHY? I say
> its because they are built better. That's why.
> More precision mechanically. I dont know how
> you can say thats not a detraction in a MANUAL FOCUS
> lens.

I hate to bring it up but think we have parallels here with the HDTV
debate. The "feel" or apparent quality of "build" of the better A
series lenses certainly does not limit my ability to manual focus. In
fact I much prefer the consistency and feel of the the focus ring
grips on the A series lenses if I'm to be honest. This is simply my
opinion of course.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA