Sir, I wasnt talking to you, I was talking
to someone who already said he PREFERRED
the focus "feel" of the K/M/M42 but
then said it detract from the A usage. Thats
contradictory.

Secondly, I never said it wasnt possible
to focus an "A" lens just as accurately,
it just feels like crap doing so. Its
like driving a mercedes vs driving
a yugo. They both may get you where you
want to go, but its not the same experience.

Lastly, the HDTV thing is not a personal
preference thing either, HDTV does everything
standard TV does, just more accurately
which is undeniably better, not like saying
you want a rubber "A" series ring instead
of a smooth focus which would be a personal
choice if you cant have both. HDTV gives you
everything a standard tv gives you and more,
there is nothing given up. ( like ultra smooth focus
lost on a typical "A" lens vs a K/M42 lens).
jco