The FA 20-35 is a fine lens. I owned one at one time, but it became
redundant so I sold it. Of course it's no substitute for its wider
brethren. In 35 mm FOV it's 30mm at the wide end, while the DA 16-45
is 24mm -- a huge difference. But for wide zooms, the DA 12-24/ 4 is
the clear winner. It's a better optic than all of the above and gives
you a true wide FOV. It's also very manageable in that it doesn't
extend much at either the wide or the long end. A superb lens.
Paul