[Cesar writes >]  The original price was about US$100.  There was a point in
time that they dropped to about US$40 if not lower.  I know of a few stores
that were still asking the original price since they bot them when the price
was still high.  It could be the case here.

                                Cesar
                                Panama City, Florida
                                Sitting in Baltimore, Maryland