[Cesar writes >]  Hey!  It may be a mug only a mother could love, but it is
mine ;-)

> > Cesar had treated me to lunch
>
> Now where do I get a man like that?

[Cesar writes >]  We are around.  You just don't travel the same circles ;-)
My door is always open, and I am known to be a pretty good cook - so come on
over!  I know that people will never make it to my isolated corner of the
world, but i may have to start making a world tour of PDMLers.

                Cesar
                NYC raised
                Panama City, Florida
                in Baltimore, Maryland