Thanks, Paul.  I loosened it up a bit and gave it the 4:3 treatment
you suggested.  Godfrey suggested I also loosen up my square crop.  So
I did that, too.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022929835509877618
http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022929839804844930

Thanks again for all the feedback.  I think these two are definitely
the best of the five.  I'm personally leaning a bit toward the square
format.

> Nice pic. I prefer the portrait crop, but it feels a bit too tight. I'd like
> to see it close to a 4:3 frame.
> Paul
> From: "Scott Loveless" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Nothing to gripe about in that shot! I'd try a more square cropping,
> > > but otherwise the photo is lovely. A reflection on the subject of
> > > course. :-)
> > >
> > Thanks, Godfrey, and everyone else who commented.  Square and portrait
> > orientations here:
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022916074434661202
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022916078729628514
> >
> > Both of these are just crops of the image I already posted.  Any
> > further feedback would be great.  I'll go back to the original and
> > play around with it once "we" get the crop figured out.  Thanks again.
> >

> > --
> > Scott Loveless
> > http://www.twosixteen.com
> > Shoot more film!