Hi Sandra

Water intake towers on old reservoirs are almost always interesting - not like
the purely functional designs used these days.

I like the image - the lighting is a bit flat but the muted colours work well.
I think the crop is a bit tight on the right hand side and perhaps the image
could benifit from a slight overall rotation ant-clockwise to get the walls of
the buildings vertical.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

Quoting Sandra Hermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I took this picture yesterday, with my  *ds.   I went to take
> pictures of
> Eagles but they must not have wanted their pictures taken.  This is
>
> something I have always wanted to do. This is also the first time
> in 11 yrs
> I have been laid off in Jan.  So I figured why not.   Well I guess
> I will
> have to try again next week.  This is one of the pictures I took.
> I would
> appreciate any comments.  Thank you sandy.
>

> http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/3342/display/7764310
>

> http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154

Online Cash Loans - Up to $1500
Approval in minutes. All online. No credit checks. Hassle-Free.
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3iJ2shdLgh0iKs9QHUsZXQ3CAAmBUZ/