From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Digital Image Studio
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:41 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT- eBay

On 24/01/07, J. C. O'Connell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What's your point in the context of my quote? I dont get it.

You stated: "Feedback is for entire completed transactions, not just
listings made or payments sent."

This is plainly false, otherwise eBay would have implemented a mechanism
whereby feedback couldn't be left independently by buyer and seller in
any completed transaction.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA