In a message dated 1/23/2007 6:27:01 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I disagree. As a  seller, I never leave feedback until the buyer does.
There's a risk of  being blackmailed by unscrupulous buyers if you
commit too soon to  positive feedback. I've heard many horror stories
of buyers  complaining about merchandise and requesting a refund right
after they  received positive feedback. The seller has the most to
lose in this  situation. It's better to wait. If the buyer never posts
feedback, I  don't either. Works for me.
Paul

==========
Exactly, Paul. Totally  agree.

I am not blackmailing anyone. The transaction is complete once  they have
paid and I have shipped it. Feedback is actually a separate thing, not  part of
the transaction at all. It's post transaction. And seller feedback is  10X more
important than buyer feedback. Unless the buyer is a total jerk who  buys
things and doesn't pay. That's all sellers really look for in buyer  feedback.
While negative seller feedback can impact one's sales.

I should  mention I also offer a full refund including shipping back if
someone is  unhappy. And that has only happened once (and she turned it down. I
think my  rating is now over 100 transactions). The best seller is someone who
describes  the item accurately, including all flaws, and shows good photos.
Then
buyers are  not caught by surprise by something. I do all that.

The logical way is  for the seller to wait for feedback. By doing that,
hopefully, if the buyer is  unhappy, they will contact the seller first and let
him
or her know before  leaving feedback. Then the seller can address their
unhappiness. If they leave a  negative before telling the seller they are
unhappy
then the seller has little  or no motivation to address their unhappiness.

It's just  logical.

Marnie aka Doe