Perry Pellechia wrote:

>Interesting, looks OK one of my system: Mac OSX 10.4, Firefox 3.0
>Alfa, but on my XP box running Firefox 2 I can see what you are
>talking about.  I think Frontpage is creating a web page that is
>"resizing" of the image,

I thought it was doing that slightly by putting in borders...

> i.e., displaying it at a percent of the full
>size.  The browser is then doing the resize which can make it look
>poor.  If she wants to fix this you should resize the image in PS, or
>another image processing program and make sure that Frontpage displays
>the image at 100%.

I looked at it in explorer just now and it was still funky - then I
clicked on "properties"
saw then on the image, and saw how much it had been reduced... more than
it looked
like to me at first.  so I sent her another file newly created from my
master using the
size she had scaled to on the vertical side (434 pixels) -

That should do it.  - thought I don't think it will be high on her list
of things to do right yet.

thanks much for your help

ann