I am not "uneducated" concerning the various rechargable
batteries types, nor am I uneducated in the various
units like energy/joules, charge/coulombs, maH, capacitance, etc.
I have been involved in electronics engineering for
over 25 years. Its pretty rude to assume that I dont
understand these things ( I dont post on things I dont understand )
and I posted nothing to the contrary. When I stated the "capacity" of
a battery being "nearly gone" you and every normal
person on planet earth could understand I was using
common real world rechargeable batttery usage
terminology, not a strict, confusing to a layman,
electronics term. And mAH rating and Energy "capacity" (layman
terminlogy used here again for the word capacity) are virtually the same
thing on a given cell because
a given cell has a relatively fixed voltage. So
it sounds to me that you are the one a little confused
here not me. i.e. a 2000mAH battery stores twice the
energy of a 1000mH battery when fully charged.( Assuming
same battery voltage - which I did because thats all
were were talking about was one battery ).

And you never answered my key question in the
post, what is the intial cell voltage under
the .350 amp load?? Is it only 1.1VDC or not?