Juan J. Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So here I am, the last day for submitting pictures to the PUG,
and I
> have no idea what to send.
> I thought about breaking my M50 1.4 open and photographing it
with my
> M50 1.7 (or viceversa--any recommendations? :-) but that won't
do.

Hi Juan,
Why not? Didn't Bill stated more than once that the monthly
theme has to be interpreted by the photographer personal vision?
:-)
Or are you afraid you won't be able to reassemble the lens?
;-)

> I think I'll just break my new year's resolution of not
missing any
> PUG's during 2001...

We'll miss your submission. Really nothing around that can -
barely - fit the theme?

Gianfranco