On 27/01/07, John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Personally I turn auto-review off, so it doesn't really matter to me
> whether or not the image that isn't being displayed has a histogram.
> If I'm reviewing images I'm already pushing buttons - one more push
> isn't going to make that much difference.

After I got my K10D I reset my *ist D settings and set it up in party
mode for use by anyone who cared to take some pics during our
Christmas festivities. For years I had my *ist D set up with
auto-review off but by default it's on and I just can't believe how
distracting it is especially if you're working in marginal light
without the flash, it drives me crazy. I'm much happier just hitting
the review button when needed and then again for the histogram.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA