I would not judge based on a quickie conversion effort, Boris. I have
a workflow that is well developed for Photoshop CS2 with Camera Raw
that's quite different from how I'm learning to work in Lightroom.
When I work with ACR, for me, I design the output to be edited to a
finish rendering in Photoshop. With Lightroom, on the other hand, I
often do the finish rendering right there as it has more tools for
adjusting nuances of the rendering directly.

The most important point is that when processing someone else's
photograph I can only guess at what the light was like, what I might
have wanted to capture, and what I ought to render it to be without a
lot more information from the person who made the photo.

It happens that in this case, on my screen, I like the rendering I
did in ACR/Photoshop a little more than what I did in Lightroom ...
but having spent something like 60 seconds time on either, neither is
what I'd consider a finish edit at this point.

Godfrey