Sounds like you have a kit that does exactly the right thing for you,
Bob!

I also love that "90 degrees across the diagonal" field of view a
lot, it's one of my favorites, which is why the only new lens I
bought when I first got the Pentax was the DA14. I use the DA21 more
now, mostly due to its very handy size, but that field of view was
what pushed me to consider new equipment in 2004: what was available
for the Canon 10D to enable that field of view was simply
unsatisfactory and too expensive.