On 1/27/07 5:38 PM, "Digital Image Studio", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Somewhat smaller than the Pentax "APS" sensors in fact, 18x13.5mm vs
> 23.5x15.7mm as such they have lower sensitivity and more noise at any
> given ISO. It's a beautifully designed camera though, after owning my
> E-10 and loving it I was sorely tempted however its low light
> performance was just too limiting for me.

Firstly, I have to declare that I have no practical knowledge of 4/3 and
never really seriously studied it.  But Sigma being a member of 4/3
consortium, does using Foveon sensor solve much of sensor size related
problems?
Rumours are now rampant on Oly's imminent move and it ranges from use of
Foveon, full live view, revolutionary EVF and compact size etc.

Ken