Sounds like you made an excellent choice for your needs.  Many years
ago I had an Olympus OM-1 camera and a couple of Zuiko lenses.
I was very happy with it and thought very highly of the company.  I
hope this direction serves you well.  You shared some nice shots with
us - I wouldn't mind them a little bigger on screen.

--
Best regards,
Bruce