Something made me think of this recently, and I figured it might be fun to
share

At my last job, one of my favorite managers liked to say this when customers
asked him for film recommendations:

"Film is like politics and religion, only with less violence."

He liked to help film neophytes understand that film preference can be a
very personal thing.  Then he'd show them either Fuji Superia or Kodak
Tri-X.

In related news, the same manager was recently offered $8/hr at a local Wolf
Camera.  That's barely above minimum wage here.  Obviously he turned them
down.  It's no wonder Wolf and Ritz suck so much.

John

P.S.: they also suck because of all the Quantaray crap they carry, but
that's beside the point.

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto