In a message dated 1/28/2007 10:50:36 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hello  everyone,

I'm new to the list, and new to Digital SLR Photography.   I had been
craving a Cannon 30d for about a year, but when I finally got  really
serious and read reviews, etc... I decided on the K10d.

I had  the added (dubious) benefit of some old Sears k-mount lenses
floating around  my house that were my fathers.  Probably not the best
lenses, but they  work and I have that attachment with my father that
way.

Anyway I was  out and about in Hemisfair Park near the Tower of the
Americas and took this  photo last night.  Taken with the 18-55  kit
lense.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/371597300_1513d87f9b_b.jpg

Converted  to B&W in the beta of  Lightroom.

Thanks

Corey

=========
Nice shot. Sharp  bench, blurry water, good juxtaposition.

Welcome to the list!

If  you hang around here a while, don't worry, you will be enabled and have a
whole  bunch of new lenses in no time at all.

Marnie aka Doe :-)