On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:10:22 -0800, Bruce Dayton wrote:

>Sounds about like me.  If you are going to use a flash, use a REAL
>flash.  On all my cameras from way back that had a pop up flash, I
>think I have used it perhaps 5 or 6 times in all.  It is a stop gap
>for the few times I am unprepared and am willing to compromise the
>photo.

Agree mostly, however with the new firmware it can trigger
your other flashes. I am using it now with a 360FGZ and 540FGZ
positioned roughly on the sides, and the popup flash to
control them and provide some fill-in at the front ...

Works nicely, on the istD as well as the K10D, for an example see:

        http://www.dfsee.com/gallery/index.php?id=1282

Showing the O-ME53 eye-piece on the K10D ...

Regards, JvW