Couldn't find any situations where I could get longer than about .2
seconds exposure at f/22 with the ISO set to 1600. I found that if I
exposed at 3 stops under normal exposure, the camera's sensitivity
ran seriously to the blue channel at that point, but the entire field
went bluish, no green-magenta banding.

The blue-channel predominance was much less at ISO 100.

Let Pentax take care of it. Something's weird with your camera.

Godfrey