Same here Paul.  Our current housemate is what appears to be corgi beagle
mix.  She's getting old and spends most of the day sleeping.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: I gotta brag

Best dogs I've owned were mongrels. The best of al of them was half
English Foxhound, half German Shepherd. She was brilliant, fast and
athletic. She could open the front gate or leap over the five-foot
back fence. She could tell time and would come to meet me when school
let out. Her name was Ginger, and I'll never forget her.
Paul