So you'll know where I am on this, I consider it sort of a playful
attempt at "cute". The form of the mouth, its total stance and shadow I
find pleasing. FTR, I don't feel it's a 'strong' image.
I have absolutely no emotional investment in it and guarantee that I'll
find no comment offensive. Just curious as to what it may elicit.
It won't come up again.

Jack