On 02/02/07, David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2- I loaded a dng file last night from a K10D saved dng. Opened up,
> fixed the wrong WB and saved. I noticed later that the saved file was
> 900K but my saved jpg file was 2Mg as shown in the save as screen.
>
> Is there something i'm doing wrong with the dng

Firstly DNGs from the K10D shouldn't be that small, they are generally
in the order of 15.5-17MB in file size, and secondly why and how did
you save a DNG? You shouldn't need to alter a DNG file, any changes to
WB are generally registered with the associated RAW application.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA