In a message dated 2/1/2007 6:51:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I like it, as a picture.
But I don't get the  story behind. Some missing cultural references I guess.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)
===============

It is the Rancho de Taos church, made famous by  Georgia O'Keefe. She did
more than one painting of it, but I am trying to find  the most famous one (on
the web). I haven't so far.

It is in Taos New  Mexico. It has an unusual blocky back for a adobe church.
That part that sticks  back, is evidentially a nave inside. I think.

HTH, Marnie aka  Doe    Yeah, it's a cultural thing.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2.  februar 2007 03:25
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Famous  Back

Well, I was there, so I had to take it, right? :-)

Nothing  super  special, but I think it has pleasing colors and geometrics.

This is one  of the photos I have printed up and now have on my  wall (I
finally updated all  my framed pictures with newer ones. It's  been several
years
since I've done  that, but I really, really like  printing with the   R1800).

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/back.htm