> From: Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/02/02 Fri PM 02:49:59 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Cycle couriers
>
> mike wilson wrote:
> >> From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> Date: 2007/02/02 Fri AM 11:11:36 GMT
> >> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
> >> Subject: Re: Cycle couriers

> >> Mike, try and channel your inner hoodlum. That's where I am today &
> >> that's why I enjoyed the video :-)
> >>
> >> BTW, my mother was hit by a car in Montreal crossing the road on the
> >> walk signal (nothing too serious, just a badly bruised leg).
> >>
> >> These cyclist's may be reckless, but they are no more dangerous than
> >> most drivers.
> >
> > I'll have to (quite) respectfully disagree with that.
> > 8-)
> >

> Me too, I've never been hit by a car walking through a construction
> tunnel on a sidewalk.

I've taken to playing chicken with aggresive cyclists on pavements.  The ones
who are courteous and careful I have no problems with; I realise that it's my
judgement as to who is c&c.  But it's just so much fun watching their faces as
they realise just how big I am and I'm _not_ getting out of the way.....

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software