In a message dated 2/7/2007 8:08:55 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well, that's my perspective ...  Everyone's entitled to their own
opinion.

Godfrey

=======
Yup, my opinion is that Adobe  overprices. By at least $100 per product. I
don't think software should be a  purchase one has to go into hock for (i.e.
run
up cc bill, or nix another lens  purchase in favor of it instead).

What the heck do I know, though? I am  still on CS 1 with no plans to upgrade
any time soon. And I bought it used on  Amazon (works fine).

I do like Elements 5, however. Maybe I need nothing  else.

Not all of us have your photographic workflow, Godfrey. I don't  shoot nearly
as much. My tools are fine for my "workflow" (er, since I am not  selling,
let's call that "funflow").

Marnie aka Doe :-)