On Feb 8, 2007, at 6:40 AM, Mat Maessen wrote:

> On 2/8/07, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> In September 2005 I bought my wife a Mac Mini for her birthday.  When
>> she opened it she asked me if Adobe offered special pricing for
>> switching from the PC version to the Mac version of Photoshop, and
>
> Out of curiousity Scott, how much would it have cost to move the
> Photoshop license(s) from Windows to Mac? I may be facing a similar
> upgrade path soon. I may just wait until CS3 is released, and purchase
> that for the mac.

If you have the current version, it is cost free to do an OS platform
license transfer.
Here is a report from another user on the process:

   http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34459

If you are not using the current version, they require an upgrade to
the current version as they will send you the current version; the
cost is the price of an upgrade.

Godfrey