Ah, of course it is rebranded...I was just trying to find some actual news in
the original post
;-)

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: jueves, 8 de febrero, 2007 17:01:41
Asunto: Re: 640x640-samsung_GX10.jpg (JPEG Image, 640x640 pixels)

Jaume Lahuerta wrote:
> Well,
>
> I didn't know that there was a Samsung 12-24 lens...

You mean a Pentax lens with a blue ring instead of green and a fake
German name on it.

I've no issue with rebranding stuff, like the body and lenses, but what
annoys me is that places like PopPhoto make it sound like it is
something new and exciting and that it is really a "Schneider" lens.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net