Scott Loveless wrote:

> I really expected Kodak to be the last man standing.

<boggle>
You must be referring to a different "Kodak" than the one I've been
observing for the past 20 years or so! I'm surprised they've survived
this long, given their management.

If Kodak wasn't planning on selling off their film division(s) before,
they'd better be now because the rumor alone is going to decrease the
value of anything associated with the word "film". They need to sell
ASAP while they still can.

My bets: Fuji to take the motion picture stuff. Most other stuff to be
split off every which way. Except Kodachrome, which will die a quiet
death.