On Thursday 08 February 2007 22:12, Peter Lacus wrote:
> Hi Frits,
>
> > Wat is that, a Morris Minor?
>
> yep, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Minor
>
> This picture embodies England for me - beautiful classic craftwork
> parked on the wrong side of the street ;-) in front of a bare brick wall...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter
Peter,

Thanks for the picture, it brings back memories. As a young boy I have been
sitting at the back seat while my mother had driving lessons here in the
Netherlands in a Morris Minor.
And parking at the wrong side of the street, true, but they even drive there
on that side as well. When I lived in the UK from 1999-2003 I also did it, as
I didn't want to stand out of the crowd.
--
Frits Wüthrich